OMA is a volunteer-based community action network. We always have work that needs doing both on the ground in Oxford and remotely. We welcome all types of skill sets and experience – if you want to help, we will be glad to see you!
As a Mutual Aid organisation we focus on building solidarity by bringing individuals together to grow networks of support across their communities. Many of our volunteers are receiving support from OMA whilst extending that support to others. We are all in this together.
What OMA can offer you
OMA is all about volunteers, and we:
- Have a volunteer debriefing system available every evening where you can talk through worries/concerns
- Can provide references
- Run training on different topics of interest such as domestic abuse, mutual aid values etc.
- Will try and help you build new skills and experiences
Want to help?
Find more info about our roles below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Volunteer 📲
- Volunteer Driver 🚗 + 🚚
- Hall Assistant 📦
- Delivery Coordinator 📞
- Phone Volunteer 📞
- Sourcing Coordinator 🛒
- Hall Coordinator ⛪
- Case Manager 📞
- Grant writer ✍️
- Logistics Coordinator (Kitchen Collective Deliveries) 📍
- Logistics Coordinator (Kitchen Collective Food) 👩🍳
- Graphic Designer 🎨
- Training and Recruitment Coordinator 👩🏫
- Administrative Assistant ⌨️
- Communications Assistant 💬