Oxford Mutual Aid can provide emergency food parcels, which can be requested once every 10 days. We are open for emergency parcel requests from 10am–3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
If you would like to request a parcel, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Phone (10am–3pm) or text: 07310160595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the online form below.
We are working with partner organisations to provide drop-in collection points for our food parcels. These are held at the following locations:
- Waste2Taste (Craufurd Rd, OX4 2SQ): Mondays 1:30pm–3:30pm
- Oxford City Farm (Cornwallis Rd, OX4 3NH): Tuesdays 4pm–5:30pm
- The Porch (139 Magdalen Rd, OX4 1RL): Tuesdays and Thursdays 12pm–2pm
- The Venue (242b Barns Rd, OX4 3RQ): Thursdays 3pm–5pm
Emergency food parcel requests can be taken in advance and scheduled for collection at an upcoming drop-in.
We understand that not everyone will be able to collect a parcel in person, and we are continuing to offer home delivery of emergency parcels where possible. However, due to our limited driver capacity, we will only be able to deliver a maximum of 10 emergency parcels on each day that we are open.
Once this maximum is reached on a given day we will be unable to schedule further deliveries, but anyone requesting a parcel is of course welcome to get back in touch on the next day we are open to request a delivery, and we will continue to offer collections at our drop-ins as well as signposting to other organisations and services.
To request a food parcel for your household, please fill out this form:
If you are from a statutory body, charity or organisation and are making a referral on behalf of someone else, please fill out this form: